You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Olight SR95S Intimidator Ultra Thrower (SR95S UT for short) is a special edition of the SR95UT. The SR95S UT inherits the sturdy SR95 frame, but has an upgraded LED, the Luminus SBT-70 LED, which adopts an un-encapsulated die with a low profile protective window to get perfect light intensity by optimizing focus on the reflector .The new SBT-70 LED is combined with Olight’s special designed reflector and the SR95’s well-established platform. The SR95S UT achieves staggering 1000 meters of ultra-throw ability, making it an industry leader in performance.
- Uses world-class super bright revolutionary round LED --- Luminus SBT-70
- Max.Beam Intensity: 250,000cd, Max.Beam Distance:1000m
- The lighting source adopts an un-encapsulated die to get perfect light intensity by optimizing focus on the reflector
- The 7800mAh 7.4V 18650 rechargeable lithium battery can also be used in SR90/91/92/95 with a perfect compatibility
- Hollow out structure in the head reduces weight by 25% compared to traditional sealed packet design
- The hollowed out structures achieves twice the cooling surface area than that of solid design
- Lens: tough ultra-clear tempered glass, with anti-reflective coating
- The large square surface texture in the body increases grip for a teady hold
- A large, 18mm diameter button makes the light easy to operate
- Olight patented lock out function
|Mode Changing Method||No|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|LED Type||Luminus SBT-70|
|Secondary LED Color||No|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||No|
|Body Diameter Inches||No|
|Body Diameter mm||No|
|Head Diameter Inches||No|
|Head Diameter mm||No|
- Maxa Beam, Who? Review by JF
Quality Price Value
Anyway, witticisms aside, this is an absolutely superb light from Olight. All the materials are of excellent quality, the fit and finish are great, and the neat little case it comes with is a nice touch. One thing I like about Olight is their products do what they say they will, and the company stands behind them. There's not a lot of extraneous modes or funky and gimmicky designs. The light is designed to throw a beam really far, and that's what it does!
I took this light with me on vacation, which was a fairly secluded beach area. Not a lot of light pollution, so the place was essentially pitch black every night. Wielding this light was quite an experience; the throw is absolutely unreal - I was able to light up a boat that was easily a mile away. Granted, at that distance, it's not like you'd be reading lettering or anything like that. I was able to make out the general shape of the boat and that was about it. Still, it was simply staggering that I could do that.
The shoulder strap is also a nice accessory that's included - I didn't foresee myself using the strap and initially removed the mounting rings altogether. After carrying the light around and trying to carry other things, I found the strap to be quite useful and actually made holding the light more steady possible as well.
Without fail, Going Gear's staff were both knowledgeable and helpful - something that's hard to find these days. I really enjoying visiting the store (especially their new location which is frankly quite impressive). Thanks a bunch! (Posted on 7/28/2014)
- The Tom Seaver of flashlights ! Review by Joe
Value Quality Price
- Just Awesome! Review by ADB
Quality Price Value
I Compared it side by side with my Friends SR90 and the SR95S indeed throws a tighter beam farther.
I almost got the SR95 but wet for throw instead of output and don't regret it.
If you need a longrange light this is it! If you want more output/light the regular SR95 will fit you better.
My emitter was centered well in my sample and it had no flaws in fit or finish.
Just an Awesome Light! Will be Buying the SR95 or X6 next! (Posted on 7/23/2013)