The S Mini Baton is the smallest CR123A battery compatible flashlight ever produced by Olight. The limited edition premium materials used are Copper and Titanium in various finishes and colors. Powered by one CR123A battery, the S Mini has four levels of brightness plus a strobe mode and covers a range from 0.5 to 550 lumens. Compared to the original S1 Baton, the S mini has a 10% shorter length and a 10% increased maximum output to 550 lumens. The S mini uses red copper and titanium alloy as its body material and has six different versions to choose from. This is a premium flashlight reflecting refined workmanship, assembly, and PVD processing technology.
- Utilizes a cree XM-L2 LED paired with a high light transmission rate TIR Optic lens.
- Two color temperatures: cool white on the copper versions. Neutral white for the titanium versions.
- Compared to the original S1 Baton, the S mini has a 10% shorter length and a 10% increased maximum output to 550 lumens.
- Gradual brightness change: When the light is turned on or off, the light will gradually fade on or off to not strain the eyes during brightness changes.
- Highly scratch and corrosion resistant through PVD processing.
- LENS: PMMA TIR lens
- LIGHT SOURCE: Cree XM-L2 Neutral White
- WEIGHT (EXCLUDING BATTERY): 1.11 oz/ 31.5g
- POWERED BY 1 x CR123A (included)
- ACCESSORIES : Flashlight (with stainless steel clip) x1 • 1600mAh CR123A Battery x1 • Instruction Manual
- Main Material: Titanium alloy (body), stainless steel (side-switch and bezel clamping ring, pocket clip)
|Model||S Mini Baton Ti (Polished)|
|Body Color||Polished Titanium|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x CR123|
|Mode Changing Method||Side Switch|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|LED Type||CREE XM-L2|
|Secondary LED Color||No|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||110|
|Body Diameter Inches||.83|
|Body Diameter mm||21|
|Head Diameter Inches||.83|
|Head Diameter mm||21|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Two steps forward, one step back
This is typically excellent build quality by Olight. This has the same excellent mode spacing and mostly similar UI that the S1 has.
Two improvements it has over the S1:
1. The pocket clip is fixed nicely in place which has the additional benefit of being able to locate the switch easier in the dark. On the S1 the clip would spin around the light fairly easily.
2. Moonlight mode is part of the mode memory! I'm not sure why Olight decided it was a good idea to exclude moonlight mode from the memory function but it's nice to see it back.
One negative is that there's no magnet in the tailcap. I'm not sure why Olight ditched this. Every review of their S-series lights usually highlight the magnetic tail cap. On the plus side the threading is compatible with the S1 so you can always use the magnetic tailcap from the S1.
Price Value Quality
You may also be interested in the following product(s)