The S Mini Baton is the smallest CR123A battery compatible flashlight ever produced by Olight. The limited edition premium materials used are Copper and Titanium in various finishes and colors. Powered by one CR123A battery, the S Mini has four levels of brightness plus a strobe mode and covers a range from 0.5 to 550 lumens. Compared to the original S1 Baton, the S mini has a 10% shorter length and a 10% increased maximum output to 550 lumens. The S mini uses red copper and titanium alloy as its body material and has six different versions to choose from. This is a premium flashlight reflecting refined workmanship, assembly, and PVD processing technology.
- Utilizes a cree XM-L2 LED paired with a high light transmission rate TIR Optic lens.
- Two color temperatures: cool white on the copper versions. Neutral white for the titanium versions.
- Compared to the original S1 Baton, the S mini has a 10% shorter length and a 10% increased maximum output to 550 lumens.
- Gradual brightness change: When the light is turned on or off, the light will gradually fade on or off to not strain the eyes during brightness changes.
- Highly scratch and corrosion resistant through PVD processing.
- LENS: PMMA TIR lens
- LIGHT SOURCE: Cree XM-L2 Neutral White
- WEIGHT (EXCLUDING BATTERY): 1.11 oz/ 31.5g
- POWERED BY 1 x CR123A (included)
- ACCESSORIES : Flashlight (with stainless steel clip) x1 • 1600mAh CR123A Battery x1 • Instruction Manual
- Main Material: Titanium alloy (body), stainless steel (side-switch and bezel clamping ring, pocket clip)
|Model||S Mini Baton Ti (Rainbow PVD)|
|Body Color||Rainbow PVD|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x CR123|
|Mode Changing Method||Side Switch|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|LED Type||CREE XM-L2|
|Secondary LED Color||No|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||110|
|Body Diameter Inches||.83|
|Body Diameter mm||21|
|Head Diameter Inches||.83|
|Head Diameter mm||21|
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Flashlight Jewelry
I wanted to get my wife the "perfect" purse light. Initially I got the Olight S1A for her, but she was concerned about the magnet in its rear affecting credit cards - I tried for 1/2 hour to pry it our, but gave up. So I kept it for myself because it is a great front-pocket carrier. Then the S Mini Baton's came out in Titanium AND in the Rainbow finish. It became a true gift of Flashlight Jewelry! It is beautiful, plus extremely functional. Since she already has another Olight (S2R Baton) for bedside use, the operation of the smaller one would be familiar to her. I am a big believer in the 3 F's - Flashlight Function Familiararity. I am also a proponent of having on-person lights with a Strobe ability AND good dim to bright light levels. The S Mini Baton really "shines" in all those criteria. Yes, relatively expensive... but so is any Fine Jewelry.
Price Value Quality
- Very Small Very Bright & Well Made
Got this 2 weeks ago, and very impressived with it. Very small, Very Light weight, & Blindingly Bright. The titanium is beautiful. Nice for edc, you don't even feel it in you pocket. Could be tactical in that, at highest level can temporarily blind an enemy.
Quality Price Value