The H1 NOVA (also available in Cool White) is a compact uni-body aluminum alloy multi-purpose LED light with an output range of 2 to 500 lumens running off of a single CR123A or RCR123A battery. The H1 comes with a highly efficient CREE XM-L2 LED and TIR bead lens which is great for close-range illumination, resulting in a soft and balanced beam. The lightweight H1 is only the size of an adult's thumb! It is connected to the belt through a silicone mount, and can freely rotate to adjust the beam angle. After taking off from the mount, and have the provided pocket clip attached on, it can easily turn into a flashlight with a magnetic tail cap. This high-output and convenient headlamp is an ideal light designed for close-range illumination for night or outdoor activities.
- Utilizes CREE XM-L2 LED (NW/CW) paired with bead lens, giving a perfect close-range illumination experience
- Coupled with high light transmission rate TIR optic lens to deliver a balanced and soft beam
- Five brightness levels and SOS mode covering 2~500 lumens
- Compatible with RCR123A (16340) rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Gradual brightness changes. When turned on/off on medium, high and turbo modes, it will light up or fade gradually to protect eyes from the stimulation caused by sudden brightness changes
- Low profile, silicone switch located on the head of the headlamp for easy location and operation
- Magnetic tail cap allows it to be attached to any ferrous surface for hands free work when being used as a light.
- Runtime based thermal management program. Under the turbo mode, the headlamp stays at the maximum output for three minutes before gradually dropping down to high mode in one minute.
|Model||H1 Nova NW|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|Compatible Batteries||1 x CR123|
|LED Type||CREE XM-L2|
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Very Flexible, well designed, well built, great light!
This is an awesome little light! If you often work on things in close quarters, find yourself needing some light, then this will fit the bill nicely. The light is diffused and very even. I use it when I'm working on anything small and tedious, and for doing stuff at night too. It is so small and comfortable, you forget you're wearing it, and you can rotate it to point at the perfect angle. I've been using it with the 16340 olight batteries, and I used it for 4 hours straight on the 60 lumen setting, and it was still working great! Combine the headband with the fact that it also has a pocket clip and the base is magnetic, and you have one very versatile little light! It is not a long throw light, but it is EXTREMELY useful for so many things.
Price Value Quality
- Light weight easy to use Head lamp!
This little head lamp is so versatile it works great as a headlamp or a pocket clip. The head strap with the silicone holder is soft, flexible,& easy to wear. The beam distance of 216.5ft is fantastic! The switch is easy to use & cycles through modes with no problem. Fishing I use the headlamp & Hunting I clip it on my pack it's very covenant. Another great innovation by Olight. Thanks Going Gear for bringing this product to me !
Price Value Quality