Introducing the Orbiter, the most unique sensory fidget device on the planet. Thispatent pending design offers an addictive escape from life's boring routine, providing countless hours of perpetual motion and entertainment!
Manufactured from grade 5 Titanium and powerful Neodymium magnets, the Orbiter is the newest and greatest fiddle/desktop device that defies belief. With innumerable ways to interact with the Orbiter, including a hand spinner, a no-friction trackball, and a spinning top, the Orbiter will undoubtedly bring you hours of excitement with endless possibilities. It's extremely fun to use, and easy enough to learn with only a few minutes of practice.
All it takes is a small repetitive relaxing movement of the included ball bearing around the Orbiter to begin an indescribably satisfying experience. The fluid inertia in your hand ultimately leads to increased focus and added stress relief. It's an exclusive experience you can only get from TEC Accessories.
The Orbiter impressively weighs well under 2 ounces and can easily be stored in your pocket or purse, so when that fidget urge (or just plain boredom) arises, you know where to reach. There are a lot more hidden features and fun ideas awaiting to be discovered when you get your very own Orbiter.
The Orbiter: Perpetually Compelling - Fidgeting Fulfilled
- Machined from incredibly strong and lightweight 6Al-4V (grade 5) titanium
- Extremely portable and pocket friendly
- Weighs less than 2 ounces
- Makes a great desktop or pocket diversion
- The perfect gift for that person who has everything
What you get:
- (1) Orbiter (including one steel ball)
- (1) Carry pouch
- Packaged in a high quality gift box
The Orbiter is made of durable 6Al-4V titanium. Known for its corrosion resistance, titanium is a lightweight metal with a very high strength-to-weight ratio. It could be described as having the strength of steel with a weight comparable to aluminum.
- Body diameter: 1" [25.4 mm]
- Overall thickness: 9/16" [14.3 mm]
- Steel ball: 5/8" [15.9 mm] diameter
- Weight: approximately 48 grams [1.5 oz]