- Emitter Type: CREE XHP35 HI
- Max Lumens Output: 1300lumens
- Power by 1x 18650 or 1x 26650 battery (BATTERY NOT INCLUDED)
- Maximum Beam Intensity: 124000cd
- Maximum Beam Distance: 700 meters
- Working Voltage: 2.8-4.35v
- USB Charging Current: 2A (Over charge and discharge protection)
- Circuit Driver: PFM/PWM Synchronous booster intelligent conversion circuit Intelligence Lithium battery charge design
- Reflector: aluminum reflector
- Material: Aero grade aluminum alloy(Surface treatment: Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish,Thickness> 50μm
- Switch Type: Click switch
- Length: 148mm
- Head diameter: 59mm
- Body diameter: 35mm
- Weight: 290g(without battery)
- Low: 15lm 100hrs,
- Midium1: 100lm 12hrs,
- Midium2: 300lm 5.2hrs,
- High 650lm 3.1hrs,
- Turbo: 1300lm 1.25hrs,
- Strobe : 1300lm,
- SOS: 100lm
- Max Light intensity: 124000cd
- Beam distance: 700m
- Shockproof standard: 1.5m
- Waterproof Standard: IPX-7
Notice: The abbove data has been measure in accordance with the international flaslight testing standards ANSI/NEMA FL1 using Li-ion WAPPOWER 26650 rechargeable battery (3.7v 5200mah) under laboratory conditions. The data may vary slightly during real-world use due to battery type, individual usage habits and environmental factors.
- Battery types Dimensions Nominal voltage Compatible or not
- 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery 18650 3.7v YES
- 26650 rechargeable Li-ion battery 26650 3.7v YES
|Compatible Batteries||1 x 18650|
|Mode Changing Method||Side Switch|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|Secondary LED Color||No|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||700|
|Body Diameter Inches||1.3|
|Body Diameter mm||35|
|Head Diameter Inches||2.3|
|Head Diameter mm||59|
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Manker U21 - Outstanding Light
If you're in the market for a thrower, this light can't be beat. Especially considering the price. I own a number of higher end lights and prefer throwers to flooders. This light projects a near-laser like beam with very little peripheral light. It has enough peripheral light to give a very good illumination of what surrounds your target though. Overall, for the money, this light can't be beat. Just compare the candela rating to some of the others! If you're looking for a thrower, look at candelas, not lumens.
Quality Price Value
- Manker U21
I own a boatload of high-end flashlights and I tend to prefer throw over other considerations. This is, by far, the longest throw flashlight in my collection. I just received it from GG yesterday and have been checking it out since. Thanks GG for the extremely fast free shipping!!!
The overall build quality of the U21 is right up there with other top level manufacturers and from what I've seen since I received it, I'm very impressed with the quality of the case materials, switch quality, packaging, instruction material and extras. The beam on the U21 is, of course, what sold me on it. The center beam is like a laser in the way it is distinguishable from the lighter flood portion of the output. The center beam actually looks like a separate source, it's so distinct. The flood portion of the output is nice and focused with sharp outer edges and is more narrow than other long-throwers.
Overall, I consider this the best $65 I could have spent on a new flashlight (which I didn't really need but badly wanted). There are other flashlights on the market that throw a little further but they also cost nearly twice the price of this U21.
I wholeheartedly endorse this product and I wholeheartedly endorse Going Gear for carrying top-tier products, the layout of their website, search options, and customer service. Thanks!
Quality Price Value
- What an amazing thrower that uses a single 26650 cell!
Please see my review here:
Thanks for watching!
Price Value Quality