- Emitter Type: 4x NICHIA 219C LED
- Circuit Driver: A17DD-L FET + 1 Driver
- Light Tint: 219C (4000K)
- Material: Aero grade aluminum alloy & copper
- - Group 1: Moon - Low - Med1 - Med2 - High1 - High2 - Turbo (Short press < 0.5s)
- - Group 2: Low, Med, High,Turbo (Short press<0.5s) + Moon - Turbo - Tactical Strobe-Battery check - Bike Flasher (Medium press 0.5s-1.5s)
- Battery Configurations: 1 x 18350/16340 battery ( Package NOT Battery)
- Switch Type: Click Switch
- Switch Location: Tail of the flashlight
- Impact Resistant : 1 meter
- Max Output: 1400lumens(max)/NICHIA 219C LED
- Working Voltage: 2.8 - 4.35v
- Lens: TIR
- Waterproof: IPX-8 waterproof 2 meters
- Weight: 90g without battery
- Size: 80mm x 24mm(length x body diameter)
- Special-edition with a direct-drive FET, so it has the brightest turbo mode you can get.
- Special-edition with a regulated lower-power second channel for stable and efficient low modes.
- True moon mode.
- 1400 lumens (Max.) / NICHIA 219C LED.
- User-toggle-able mode memory.
- User-toggle-able mode groups.
- Well-spaced visually-linear output modes.
- Includes some hidden modes for those who want them.
- Battery check mode.
- Clicky-switch stock light with both forward and backward mode navigation in a single tap (short/medium press).
- With mode memory off, the user can access 4 different modes (including the highest and lowest) within 1 second.
- Fast PWM so the pulsing won't be visible.
- The firmware and the driver designs are available for anyone who wants to modify them.
|Compatible Batteries||1 x CR123|
|Mode Changing Method||Rear Primary Switch|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|LED Type||Nichia 219|
|Secondary LED Color||No|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||No|
|Body Diameter Inches||.95|
|Body Diameter mm||24|
|Head Diameter Inches||No|
|Head Diameter mm||No|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Outstanding Quad-LED NICHIA-219C Flashlight and the BEST Value!!
This is an excellent flashlight... The beam is steady/solid/smooth and consistent throughout, for a wonderful warm flood that can brighten a whole LARGE dark HOME, to an entire wooded area outside!!! The build quality is amazing for the price-point, and being able to utilize different size batteries with the extension add-on give you great versatility... I use this light ALL OF THE TIME, as my EDC, with the extension tube for the 18650 (best $8.99 you can spend for this light - besides a high capacity 3600mah Klarus Li-ion Battery) and it gets PHENOMENAL run time with an outstanding Firefly for use on a majority of occasions for me - to a wonderful 3rd half-click Med1 flooder for my general use - to the BLINDING 1400-ish Lumens it will PUMP in it's turbo mode (not to mention the 7-8 other level modes and special modes like strobes, indicator, bicycle-strobe, and the 7 different intensity regular modes) I am impressed... The many modes of the User Interface give this light uses for many different scenarios and events/trips... It also has the best tint of many other lights, with the Nichia 219C LEDs (4 of them Remember!!)... This is my favorite LED right now and provides a high CRI or excellent color rendering, and cuts out the bothersome (and some might even say bad) blue-light wavelengths that many of the brighter Cool-White LEDs provide... They have there place, don't get me wrong, but this light is just so pleasing to the eyes... I like this light so much in fact, that I bought 3 of them total, and bought the extension tube for every single one (for me it is the only way to run this light), as it gives you the best run times, and a great solid feel I the hand, while still being a great chpice for either pocket carry with the clip, wrapped around your wrist with the lanyard, or placed in a kit/bag/vehicle, or even as a nightstand light (the firefly is awesome for this, and won't disturb spices, or your own night vision - and again, the warm tint will not disturb you are trying to rest or get back to sleep soon, as many are saying that the Cool-White lights do)... I cannot recommend a single EDC light more than this one, at this price point, for this type of build quality, and this high level of performance and custom usage - based on the User Interface and the versatility those options give you... It really is one powerhouse of an EDC light that can do it all and not leave you wanting or wishing it might do more... Now switching to another light after this one, now that might be it's only negative... ;)
Value Quality Price
You may also be interested in the following product(s)