Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, Swedish FireSteel is a flash of genius. Its 3,000°C spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude. Used by a number of armies around the world, Swedish FireSteels dependability has already made it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-proof way to light stoves and gas-barbecues.
Assorted colors. Firesteel shipped might not be red as pictured.
- Durable—lasts approximately 3,000 strikes.
- Improved stainless steel striker and ergonomic handles.
- Built-in emergency whistle.
- Produces a 3,000°C (5,400°F) spark and works when wet.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues, etc.
- Bright spark – can be used as emergency signal.
|Manufacturer||Light My Fire|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great firesteel at a good price.
The Light My Fire Swedish Scout 2.0 firesteel is just the right size and throws lots of sparks reliably. I keep one on my knife sheath and one in my pocket at all times.
Quality Price Value