Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, Swedish FireSteel is a flash of genius. Its 3,000°C spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude. Used by a number of armies around the world, Swedish FireSteels dependability has already made it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a fool-proof way to light stoves and gas-barbecues.
- Durable lasts for from 1,500, 3,000 to 12,000 strikes (Mini/Scout/Army model).
- Works equally well when wet. Premium quality.
- Approved by the International Survival Instructors Association.
- Produces a 3000°C (5,500°F) spark.
- No dangerous goods shipping restrictions.
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Bright spark can be used as emergency signal.
- Made in Sweden.