- Magnetic Charger with self-locating base; Programmable user interface; Extreme spotlight capability; Rugged reliability; Patented features
- Compact size for ease of carry and use
- Features CREE LED XHP35 HI D4; Illuminates up to 603 meters
- Ready for duty with included KLARUS 18GT-36 18650 battery (same as featured in TESLA electric cars, 3600 mAh) for Max 1600 Lumens output
- Easy Interface: One-Touch Strobe; One-Touch Turbo; One-Touch Low; Mode memory; SOS; Capacity indicator, Convenient Magnetic Recharging; ITS temperature control; Quick mode change
- Compact and light (Bezel 45.2mm(1.78") (D), Body 25.4mm(1")(D), Length 161.5mm(6.36")), Weight 159g, (5.60oz) w/o battery
- Patented Dual Tactical Tail Switch Control; One-hand tactile control; the next evolution in flashlight control UI
- Two Interfaces: Tactical Setting; Outdoor Setting
- ◇Tactical Setting: Classic KLARUS XT series control. One-Touch Turbo; One-Touch Strobe; versatile in all tasks
- ◇Outdoor Setting: Specially designed for the wilderness. One-Touch Low; One-Touch Turbo;
- Multiple output levels with memory, SOS function; suitable for all needs in Hunting, Hiking, Camping or Search and Rescue
- Convenient Magnetic Charger; Self-locating Base; Magnetic attachment; Sealed agains water, dirt, sand
- Magnetic Charger included: Compact (45mm x 15mm x 11.5mm)(1.71" x 0.59" x 0.45");
- Lightweight (6g.) (0.21oz) ; Micro-USB connector; includes LED locator light (10 Lumen, 110min.)
- 1A recharging current; quickly back in action
- Intelligent Digital Charging module; monitors charging progress for safe and fast recharging with over-charging protection
- ITS temperature control, real time monitor and auto-adjust output levels to keep LED and crucial component safe for the best balance of performance and equipment safety
- Capacity Indicator alerts on remaining battery capacity any time
- Springs at bezel and tail resist shock and drop damages
- Reverse Polarity Protection; eliminates damage from incorrect battery install
- Aero-space Aluminum alloy body with CNC technology; Military spec hard anodizing (HA III); lightweight and robust
- Stainless bezel ring offers protection for crucial components
- Hardened Mineral Glass lens with AR coating; scratch resistant
- Utilizes CREE XPH35 HI D4 LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
- Tactical Setting as factory default
- Notice: Only when using KLARUS 18GT-36 3600mAh battery or the same batteries of the other brand, the Max output could be up to 1600LM; When using the normal 18650 battery with PCB protection or 2 x CR123A batteries, the Max output could be only up to 1300LM
- Working voltage: 2.5V-8.4V
- Compatible Batteries: 1x 18650 battery with PCB protection or 2 x CR123A batteries
- Charging time: Depends on the battery capacity
- Formula: charging time= (capacity of battery/1000mA+1H)
- Body colour: Black
- Reflector: Smooth reflector
- Switch type: Dual Tactical Tail Switch
- Dimension: (Head)45.2mm(1.78") × (Body)25.4mm(1") × (Length)161.5mm(6.36")
- Net weight: 159g (5.60oz) (Excluding battery)
- Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum 6061-T6, Type III hard-anodized
- Waterproof: IPX-8 (underwater 2 metres)
- Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass with anti-corrosion AR coating
|Compatible Batteries||2 x CR123, 1 x 18650|
|Mode Changing Method||Rear Secondary Switch|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|Secondary LED Color||None|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||603|
|Body Diameter Inches||1.01|
|Body Diameter mm||25.6|
|Head Diameter Inches||1.38|
|Head Diameter mm||35|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Reach Out and Touch Someone . . .
My Klarus XT12GT arrived yesterday. THIS is a light that deserves to have Marshall do a video review on.
Went up to the roof of my apartment building around midnight to play with it for a few minutes. The amount of light it put on an office building 250 meters away was ridiculous. Beam focused very nicely, call it a mini-laser cannon. You can definitely "reach out and touch someone" with this thing! Spill is adequate for a light designed primarily for throw.
The dual-tail switches require a minute or two of "thumb time" to get their operation into muscle memory, but after that - - - it operates without having to think about it.
Magnetic Charging works flawlessly, and the incorporation of a keychain light into the charging adapter is a brilliant idea . . .
The build quality is top-tier. Should last a long time. Runtime is okay on the 3600 mah battery, but this is really a light that screams for a 26650 battery. Of course, you can always carry spare 18650's with you. Most of us do.
The ONLY thing I will ding this "screamin' demon" on is the design of the included holster. The holster only allows for head-up carry. Since the operating switches are on the tail, it may slow down the deployment of this light in an emergency situation. Not a serious enough flaw to subtract a star, but will have me in search of a holster that WILL allow head-down carry of this light.
Easy five-stars all-around!
Price Value Quality