A sleek, heavy-duty light, the Klarus RS80 is a specialist in producing a lot of flood, and has an even more impressive output of 2680 ANSI lumens. Surprising enough, the light is incredibly easy to carry, thanks to being such a lightweight powerhouse of light.
- Super bright LED Spotlight, with a output of up to 2680 lumens and Max runtime of 18 days.
- 3 CREE XM-L U2 LEDs situated in deep smooth reflectors throws beam to a maximum distance of 800 meters.
- Lightweight, easy to carry, billet aluminum casing rated to IPX-8 Standard (waterproof to a depth of 2 meters). DC recharging socket safe to use in wet conditions.
- Innovative one-piece design limits thermal stress on internal electronics, allowing for extended periods of use, even at maximum output.
- Tripod mountable via the standard UNC1/4-20 threaded mounting point.
- High/Low output dual switch buttons for quick, one-hand operation.
- Easy to replace battery pack - meet the continuous use requirements of Search & Rescue and Emergency Services work.
- Easy to access Strobe function - instant access to strobe from any mode.
- Nine modes with memory function.
- Ideal for Military, Law Enforcement, Hunting, Search & Rescue and Outdoor activities.
- Uses x3 Cree XM-L (U2) LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours each
- Smooth reflector
- Lens: Tough ultra-clear tempering glass, with anti-reflective coating
- Dimensions: 155.5*52*144.2mm
- Weight: 900g (including battery pack)
- Included accessories: Shoulder belt, Screw-in attachment rings, Charger (8.4V/3A), O-ring replacement (65*2mm)