The Saint® headlamp produces a wide, variable-output beam optimized for your field of vision. Adjustment from 0 to 100 lumens is done with one handeven cold or glovedoperating a dial integral to the light assembly. Made from hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, the Saint is lightweight yet built for the rigors of caving and mountaineering, and is submersible to 3 feet for up to 30 minutes. The fine-mesh headband features moisture wicking Breathe-O-Prene® pads that provide unmatched comfort and dryness, and a built-in system to keep the power cables secured and out of the way. Saint is dual-fuel capableit can run on one, two, or three 123A lithium batteries, or two AA alkaline batteries. Included is a single-battery adapter cap that holds one 123A battery and screws directly into the Saint's light assembly, enabling you to remove the battery pack/cable system. This effectively converts it into our compact, lightweight version of the Saint, the Saint Minimus.
Please note: We cannot ship Surefire products outside the United States.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Proprietary refractive optic produces a smooth, wide beam optimized for your field of vision
- Variable light-output dial controls levels from 0 to 100 lumens
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Submersible to 3 feet for thirty minutes
- Headband provides comfort, durability, and a secure fit with or without a helmet; top strap clicks on and off easily
- Dual-fuel battery pack utilizes one, two, or three 123A lithium or two AA alkaline batteries
- Includes single-battery adapter cap that converts to lightweight version
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||Yes|
|Compatible Batteries||3 x CR123, 2 x AA|