The T25C2 is one of the biggest announcements of the year. Designed from the ground up, the T25C2 is a big improvement from its predecessor, the T20C2. The T25C2 boosts output up to 1180 Lumens with it's C3300 Extreme 3 circuit. The T25C2 also features an upgradeable LED drop-in module design that allows the user to select additional LED drop ins. The T25C2 shares the same remote switch and extended body tube as the G25C2.
Output and Runtime
- Regular mode (3+1 brightness levels)
- Led lumen: 1180-910/536/100/8
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 965-746/440/85/7
- 1/2.1/13/100+ hours (2xCR123A)
- 1.8/3.3/21/150+ hours (1x18650)
- Tactical mode (Two brightness levels + strobe)
- Led lumen: 1180/342/Strobe
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 96510/282
- 1/3.7 hours (2xCR123A)
- 1.8/5.7 hours (1x18650)
- Seven hidden auxiliary outputs
- Disoriented strobe
- Tactical forward clicky switch
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels.
- To access the lowest 4th level, turn the head to 3rd level, then 2nd level, and then back to 3rd level within one second.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
Smart Flashlight Features:
- Programmable flashlight group output mode
- Programmable tailcap strobe feature
- Programmable energy saving feature
- Hidden low output level (4th level)
- Low voltage warning
T25C2 Base Model includes:
- Heavy duty nylon holster with self-retention device
- Stainless steel bezel
- Titanium coated stainless steel clip
- Para-cord lanyard
- Spare O-Ring
- User Manual
- Warranty card
Optional T25C2 Bundle Kit also includes:
- ET28 diffuser filter
- ET28 yellow filter
- ET28 red filter
- ET28 green filter
- ET28 blue filter
- 3 Cell extension body tube (3 x CR123A/RCR123A)
- 4 Cell extension body tube (4 x CR123A/RCR123A)
|Compatible Batteries||2 x CR123/16340, 1 x 18650|
|Mode Changing Method||No|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|LED Type||CREE XM-L2|
|Secondary LED Color||No|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||No|
|Body Diameter Inches||No|
|Body Diameter mm||No|
|Head Diameter Inches||No|
|Head Diameter mm||No|
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Darn Near Perfect EDC
I had gotten the amazing G25C2 II just a few days before my T25C2 showed up so my expectations were high to say the least. I am in no way disappointed with this amazing light! Everything is perfect from end to end inside and out! This little thing is dang BRIGHT! It just doesn't have the wider beam of the G25C2 II but brightness seems almost equal. The T25C2 easily hangs with the PD35 and all but steps on the P12. I find myself using this light vs my dozens of others because I love the heft of this little blisteringly bright flashlight and in hand feel of the Eagletac's heavier construction.
Value wise there is nothing else like this light that I know of. The closest would be the ZebraLight SC600 mk II which I also have. The ZL gets to hot to hold in under a minute and devours even the stoutest 18650 cells. It is a heck of a pocket flood light for very short range but that is it. It's practical usage time in reality is a couple minutes at most. With the Eagletac the light does indeed get good and warm when run for long periods of time but I have yet to have it get hot let alone to hot to handle.
I got the neutral tint version and love the tint! Make no mistake about how bright the Eagletac T25C2 is as well as having a decent amount of throw as well. This light is amazing! Just because its the G25C2's little brother does not mean it does not have its own personality itself it does. All the stuff you get with the kit package is worth it. The diffuser is excellent.
Never thought I would soon see anything kick my PD35 out of my pocket for EDC light but the Eagletac T25C2 has done it! Done it with equal if not higher output (which is saying a LOT considering how hard these little 1000 lumen monsters are driven!) and loads of it actually looks like a flashlight that is really well designed and made coolness as opposed to the headless straight metal tubes of most manufacturers EDC offering these days and it is a total winner.
Quality Price Value
- Best EDC on the market!
The most powerful, brightest one cell light available. Perfect size with ultra-high power.
Quality Price Value
- As good as it gets!
I own lot's of 18650 lights and EagleTac has the brightest, single 18650 lights on the market. Out of the eight lights I own, not one comes close to EagleTac's brightness and intensity. The EagleTac T25C2 "cool white" is absolutely perfect! Ultra-bright light in a perfect compact size for single hand operation. It also has a 10 year warranty so that alone has to tell you something! Awesome EDC!
Price Value Quality