This Going Gear exclusive version of the Southern Grind Spider Monkey features a custom made Copper handle and a satin blade. This knife is not eligible for return once it's removed from its vacuum sealing.
Zac Brown created Southern Grind to be representative of what he believes knives should be - ruggedly dependable and highly functional, born from state of the art technology and quality that is second to none. There's not a single product that leaves their warehouse until it meets the high standards set forth by the man in charge. The result is an ever-growing line of products that all knife enthusiasts would proudly wield, Zac included.
- Handle: Copper
- Lock & Liner: 6AL4V Titanium
- Grind: Conventional Flat Grind
- Blade Steel: S35VN
- Hardness: RC 58-59
- Blade Finish: Tumbled Satin
- Weight: 3.2oz
- Overall Length: 7.4375"
- Handle Length: 4.1875"
- Blade Thickness: .130"
- Custom made copper handle.
- 6AL4V Titanium lock and liner creates a secure storage base for our blades.
- Short pocket clip ensures a secure pocket carry with minimal interference.
- Conventional Flat Grind is thicker at the sharpened edge of the blade and great for general and heavy use.