- Emitter Type: 4x Cree XP-G3
- Circuit Driver: A17DD-L FET + 1 Driver
- Light Tint: XPG3 (6500K)
- Material: Aero grade aluminum alloy & copper
- - Group 1: Moon - Low - Med1 - Med2 - High1 - High2 - Turbo (Short press < 0.5s)
- - Group 2: Low, Med, High,Turbo (Short press<0.5s) + Moon - Turbo - Tactical Strobe-Battery check - Bike Flasher (Medium press 0.5s-1.5s)
- Battery Configurations: 1 x 18350/16340 battery ( Package NOT Battery)
- Switch Type: Click Switch
- Switch Location: Tail of the flashlight
- Impact Resistant : 1 meter
- Max Output: 1600lumens (max)/Cree XPG3 LED
- Working Voltage: 2.8 - 4.35v
- Lens: TIR
- Waterproof: IPX-8 waterproof 2 meters
- Weight: 90g without battery
- Size: 80mm x 24mm(length x body diameter)
- Special-edition with a direct-drive FET, so it has the brightest turbo mode you can get.
- Special-edition with a regulated lower-power second channel for stable and efficient low modes.
- True moon mode.
- Up to 1600 lumens (Max.) / CREE XPG3 LED
- User-toggle-able mode memory.
- User-toggle-able mode groups.
- Well-spaced visually-linear output modes.
- Includes some hidden modes for those who want them.
- Battery check mode.
- Clicky-switch stock light with both forward and backward mode navigation in a single tap (short/medium press).
- With mode memory off, the user can access 4 different modes (including the highest and lowest) within 1 second.
- Fast PWM so the pulsing won't be visible.
- The firmware and the driver designs are available for anyone who wants to modify them.
|Compatible Batteries||1 x CR123|
|Mode Changing Method||Rear Primary Switch|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|Secondary LED Color||No|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||No|
|Body Diameter Inches||.95|
|Body Diameter mm||24|
|Head Diameter Inches||No|
|Head Diameter mm||No|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great Little Light. Perfect EDC
This little light its awesome it puts out a lot of light from a compact size, I have it running from a 16340 and also have the extension tube to use a 18650 which is even better, light does gets warn after 2 or 3 minutes on the highest mode but any light with high output gets hot specially at this size. Totally recommended to anyone looking for a great light at great price.
Price Value Quality