MX25L3C is the first EAGTAC flashlight to feature the unique Nichia 219 B11 CRI-92 SW45 LED. This custom made Nichia LED is the world brightest high CRI LED you can get with neutral white color tint (4500K).
- Head Dia: 2.5 inches (62 mm)
- Body Dia: 1.8 inches (45.5 mm)
- Length: 5.6 inches (141 mm)
- Weight: 11.6 ounces (330 grams)
- MX25L3 Compact flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Flat tail-cap (tail-stand)
- Base model
- Includes everything listed in "what's included" section above.
- Comes with smooth aluminum bezel.
- YRGB Kit
- Includes everything in base mode, plus:
- (Extra) signal connection through the body tube for rear accessories add-on
- (Extra) tailcap w/ switch and tail-standing ability
- Flashlight head come with front-mount thread for bezel and filter attachment
- Stainless steel bezel
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and open-top design
- ET54 diffuser filter, ET54 yellow filter, ET54 red filter, ET54 green filter, ET54 blue filter.
|Compatible Batteries||3 x 18650, 6 x CR123|
|Mode Changing Method||No|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|LED Type||Nichia 219|
|Secondary LED Color||No|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||No|
|Body Diameter Inches||No|
|Body Diameter mm||No|
|Head Diameter Inches||No|
|Head Diameter mm||No|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great light but I got a defect I believe.
Very bright my favorite light besides the Olight SR Mini ii I got from going gear but great little thrower just quit working though and can smell a electrical burning scent found something on the board fried sad this happened just got it a few months ago maybe I got a bad one guess I'm out of 80$ great light if you don't get one like mine which had some sort of wiring issues. Wish I knew how to get a replacement but I am new to this can't go wrong with the new models may cost more but maybe the issue is fixed I would recommend the new model !!! Thanks for the other great products Going Gear !!!! This wasn't your fault it was a manufacturer issue in the light I got.
Quality Price Value