Titanium has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal and superb corrosion resistance, making it ideal for the material choice for our limited edition pocket flashlights.
The D25 clicky Ti is machined from titanium rod and brass cube with CNC and hand polished to mirror-like finish. Order your personal copy now from your EAGTAC dealer before they are gone.
The new titanium alloy surface finish is three times harder than pure titanium, making it a lot better against wear and scratch.
- New body style
- LED soldered directly on copper for direct heatsink
- Solid brass heatsink
- Titanium built and glossy polished finish
- Features very smooth thread
- A400RC III and A950RC III circuit w/ dimmable output with li-ion
- Programmable last mode memory (D25C only) and moonlight settings
- Pre-select output before turning on
- White switch boot mixed with glow-in-the-dark powder
- Harden surface treatment
Uses XP-L HI LED.
- 1/32/294/450 LED lumen (XP-L HI V3)
- 0.5/23/220/330 ANSI FL-1 lumen (XP-L HI V3)
- 4,200 lux @ 1 meter | Beam distance: 141 yards (130 meters)
- Runtime: 0.9/1.6/10/150+ hours
- Twist head for group output, clicky switch for on/off and modes
|Compatible Batteries||1 x CR123|
|Mode Changing Method||Head Twist|
|Infinite Ouput Adjustment||No|
|LED Type||CREE XP-L HD|
|Secondary LED Color||No|
|Beam Distance (Meters)||130|
|Body Diameter Inches||No|
|Body Diameter mm||No|
|Head Diameter Inches||No|
|Head Diameter mm||No|