Light up your world with this innovative led light. Latch it on a tree to collect fire wood; magnetize it to your fridge to create a romantic setting. Lighting has never been so easy or so fun!
The Mini Hozuki is a small, durable backpacking lantern that was born out of the original Hozuki design. The MiniHozuki has all the same features as it’s larger version, including Candle Mode that turns your lantern into a flickering candle. Using a silicon globe and magnetic ball the MiniHozuki utilizes its flexible design to increase durability by bending instead of breaking. The lightweight and compact design coupled with extremely long battery life makes it perfect for extended trips and use in remote areas. Its fusion of elegant design and superior functionality makes it incomparable.
- Magnetic closure allows you to clip the Mini Hozuki anywhere or hang it from any stainless steel surface or hook to mini Hozuki lights together.
- Choose from 3 bright settings (low, medium, or high) so you can illuminate your whole campsite or just your tent.
- Strobe setting allows you to set the mood with your Mini Hozuki for your outdoor dance party.
- Runs on 3 AAA batteries (included) provides up to 70 hrs of operation on low and 40 hrs. on high.
- Silicone rubber lantern shade diffuses light and withstands regular use while camping and traveling.
- Silicone rubber lantern shade can be removed for cleaning purposes.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Amazing light is enough for any campsite needs
I bought this light about two years ago as a gift to my son. We went backpacking and he brought it along. It kept our campsite shrouded in a warm light all night for three nights without even as much a flicker. The LED goes through batteries like a Honda Hybrid goes through gas - slowly and efficiently. No need to bring extra batteries with this little guy in the pack. It comes with an excellent rare earth magnet clasp that allows one to clip it around a branch or a trekking pole and will not fall off in a hurricane! It stores easily with a very durable plastic and rubber body which protects itself well. The innovative switch makes it easy to select from several levels of light - making it last seemingly forever, or just brighter for those times when you need a well lit campsite. Keep one in the car and it can clip/hang from anything to provide light to kids, under the hood emergencies, fixing a flat at night - or in the backseat without bothering the driver with bright annoying light. Just a great tool to have around! I am a big fan of Snow Peak and their unltra lightweight backpacking equipment - the quality is awesome and this little light is cut from the same mold of quality.
Quality Price Value